Rosneft Board Recommends Dividends at 6,65 Rubles per Share or 50% of its IFRS Net Profit
Moscow – April 25, 2018 Rosneft regular in-person Board of Directors meeting was held in Moscow to consider issues related to the annual general shareholders meeting of the Company for 2017.
The Board of Directors approved to call Rosneft AGM and hold it in Krasnoyarsk on June 21, 2018. The date for preparing the list of eligible participants of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Rosneft was set on May 27, 2018 (COB).
The Board of Directors approved the following AGM agenda:
– Approval of the Company’s Annual Report.
– Approval of the Company annual accounting (financial) statements;
– Approval of the Company profit distribution based on the 2017 results.
– On the amount, timing and form of dividend payment based on performance in 2017.
– On remuneration and compensation of expenses to the members of the Company Board of Directors
– On remuneration and compensation of expenses to the members of the Company Audit Commission
– Election of the members of the Company Board of Directors.
– Election of the members of the Company Internal Audit Commission.
– Approval of the Company Auditor.
The Board of Directors preliminary approved the Company’s 2017 annual report and recommended that the AGM adopts a resolution to pay dividends of 6.65 rubles per one ordinary share of the Company, which will ensure allocation of 50 % of the Company’s IFRS net profit for dividends (including payment of dividends based on H1 2017).
Dividends for 2017 will total 10 rubles 48 kopecks per share, including the payment of dividends for H1 2017 in the amount of 3 rubles 83 kopecks per share.
In addition to the payment for H1 2017 Rosneft will allocate 70,5 bln. rubles for dividends for 2017.
The Board of Directors recommended appointing Ernst&Yong as the Company’s auditor of 2018 RAS and IFRS financial statements, and determined the amount of payment for its services.
Danny Deegan is the Editor and proprietor of eurasianmarket.com. Born in the UK, currently working in financial services with an emphasis on equity investments and forex trading.